I am leaving this blog behind

  I know you and I have gotten pretty close but it is time to move to a paid platform.




I am leaving this blog behind.

The blog name will most likely be the same but most other things will look different. 

You will be able to purchase my tinctures and salves straight from the source..ME. How exciting will that be? Everything of mine will be in it’s very on place but all together in one space! Prices will probably be a little cheaper too because im not having to pay ETSY fees anymore and I have the ability to set my own standards. You will be able to have access to my courses and potentially videos straight from the membership part of the site. So there are many great things about to happen in 2022 and I am super excited.  Right now my site isn't paid so the website isn't the same link as this one so here it is. I am just trying to do a bit more housecleaning on the website before it is paid and I have everything where I want it to be.



This isn't going to be one long blog post. Maybe 500 words maximum. So I am so glad to have had you here. I will be reposting the posts from here to the new website and I can't wait to have better organization.



I hope you follow me to my new site, check it out, and feel free to share my link with those you know who would benefit from fertility based education and doula/birthkeeper services. I am a naturalist and full of knowledge who is ready to jump in and help as many people as possible. If you are ready to take that leap, I’ve got you! 



If you are ready for your spiritual journey in paganism/wicca I will be finishing up this course as well really soon. It may take me a little longer to have it posted but I really hope to have it complete by the spring equinox. I was thinking of starting it when the pagan new year starts, but I really think spring is definitely calling me more. If you know me at all, you know that I am all for following my gut and my intuition. So that's what I plan to do with this as well. (Becoming a member of the site will automatically put you on the list for this course). You do not have to take the course but you will have access to it if you choose to.

As always I do welcome your comments and emails to let me know just what types of things you want to learn more about. I am always ready to share information and if I don’t know it I will research the hell out of it and write a post about it. Nothing I post is ever without weeks of research and usually my own experiences as well. The new site will be ready come 2022 and I am excited for what the new year will bring all of us.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What To Know About Mimosa Trees